I have many hats in my position here at Innocast!
My main focus is on my communication with our customers. I offer support in many aspects such as quoting, processing orders and artwork, providing updates on orders, and meeting all their basic needs.
And as I mentioned I have many hats . . .
- process billing/invoices for all orders and assist with our company payables
- work with other staff quoting custom projects
- assist in coordinating the production schedule and work with the Production Manager to ensure a smooth process of all orders
- create some and process all artwork and work with our Etching Department in adding a personalized touch to each award
- work with outside vendors and order supplies needed in order to fulfill orders
In the seven years I have been with Innocast, my greatest accomplishment is the relationship I have formed with our repeat customers and getting to know new customers. Our customers keep me going each day and I enjoy assisting them in recognizing individuals for a job well done!
I started with Innocast in 2013 having a strong background in customer service. With that, coming to Innocast seemed like a good fit. I have learned many different trades after coming here. In the next 10 years, I hope to be doing some traveling so that I am able to meet the customer I email and speak to over the phone. The vision that Brent and Darci have for Innocast is vast and I am excited to see us grow and to be a part of the growth!
Along with working full time, I am a busy mom to 5 kids. If meeting me for the first time you would think “wow, she’s got a lot on her plate” – I do! I love being busy and occupy my time away from work supporting my kids and husband. They keep me busy with school, sports, church, lots of volunteer work/support for my husband with our local Fire Department.